Get back to nature with this stunning, eco-friendly apartment in beautiful Leitrim!
Tawnylust Lodge is the perfect escape from the stresses and strains of the modern world. This tranquil, eco-friendly apartment retreat is ideal for solo travellers, working couples, writers, artists, or anyone wishing to take time out and relax. It’s the perfect choice for Irish people looking for a staycation, or for international travellers seeking an authentic experience of rural Ireland.
The Lodge has been designed to be wheelchair friendly. Best of all, with just one apartment, adjoining the main house you’ll have the place to yourself!
Tawnylust Lodge takes its name from the old Irish for “fertile place where corn is milled” and today it’s part of a working farm. Proprietor Nuala McNulty grew up on the family farm, and returned to set up a local business based on her knowledge and experience of eco-tourism, sustainable building, conservation and recycling.
What Makes This Place Great?
- Less than 30 minutes to the Wild Atlantic Way
- Lose yourself in some of Ireland’s finest nature and scenery
- An absolute chill out experience
- Enjoy local culture and arts
- Discover sights and sounds off the tourist trail
- Benefit from Nuala’s unrivalled local knowledge
- Visit great attractions like the The Shed Distillery, Cuilcagh Mountain Boardwalk, Acres Lake Floating boardwalk and several heritage sites
- Take part in activities on the family farm
- Meet and interact with the local community