At Tawnylust Lodge, the safety of our guests has always been our highest priority. Proprietor Nuala McNulty has completed the Failte Ireland Covid19 Safety Charter Course, and is compliant with all the relevant guidelines, including:
- Hand wash facilities in place
- Social distancing rules followed at all times
- Safety guidelines and posters on display
- Keys, switches, plugs, handles, remote controls etc disinfected prior to and after each stay
- Regular deep cleaning of the apartment.
As per current government guidelines, we can welcome back international guests from July 19th 2021. Please check the guidelines here; .https://www.dfa.ie/travel/travel-advice/coronavirus/general-covid-19-travel-advisory/