Often wished you knew the best places to go, whats worth a visit and how to get there when you are planning a holiday? Nuala, the host, as well as giving you the warmest welcome, will share her extensive knowledge of the area with you. She'll let you know her favourite places in Ireland's Hidden Heartlands and advise you, if you wish about your trip.
|Nuala, your host|
Here are Nuala's top tips to get you started!
· Two-day walking package: one day nature/foraging in one of Leitrim's magical forests or riverside, one day leisurely hill walk in wild countryside €40/person. For more information visit; Click Here to visit Leitrim Landscapes Guided Walks page
· Visit Ireland’s longest established organic training center and take a tour of the gardens, while enjoying a tasty lunch there; Tours €10 Click here to visit the Organic Centre website
· Take a walk or drive on the Wild Atlantic coastline; Free; Click here for information on the Wild Atlantic Way
· Visit a 17th century castle and sip coffee in the café within its walls. Tour €5. Click here for information on Hamilton's Castle
· Visit the Wild Atlantic Salmon route nearby and see the stunning waterfalls; Free
· A walk on
floating boardwalk at ; Free Acres
· A cycle on the beautiful River Shannon Blueway; €30/ half day electric bike hire; Click Here for info on Electic Bike Trails
· Take a cruiser trip on Lough Gill in beautiful Yeats’ country and hear the poet’s words recited; Click here for more information on the Rose of Innisfree cruise trip
· Hear some traditional Irish Music in a local pub; Free
· Come on a slow adventure and immerse yourself in nature in lovely Leitrim; Click here for information on Slow Adventure