Below are some of the things to do nearby Tawnylust Lodge, Manorhamilton.
In the north of the county where Tawnylust is located is fairly hilly – The North Leitrim Glens, but Glenfarne Forest, which is nearby, is flat and by the shores of Lough MacNean, you could also take in the iconic Ballroom of Romance which is nearby & their virtual reality tour opens shortly.
The Shannon Blueway is open for cyclists, this includes the boardwalk over Acres Lake. There are nice Tea Rooms at Acres Lake.
- https://www.bluewaysireland.org/trails – Cycle Routes
- https://crankandcog.net/ – Just in case you’d need a cycling guide
- https://electricbiketrails.ie/bike-hire/ – Bikes for Hire at Electric Bike Trails, Leitrim Village
- Cuilcagh Boardwalk, Fermanagh – https://walkni.com/walks/cuilcagh-boardwalk-trail/
- The Cavan Burren – https://www.cavanburrenpark.ie/
- Leitrim Surf is open, the Stand Up Paddle business on the Blueway – https://www.leitrimsurf.ie/
- Lough Allen Adventure Centre Ballinaglera – https://www.facebook.com/loughallenadventure/
- Corralea Activity Centre, Belcoo – https://www.corralea.com/
- Attractions The Organic Centre and Fowley’s Falls Rossinver – https://www.theorganiccentre.ie/
- Glencar Waterfall and Glencar teaShed cafe – https://www.leitrimireland.com/listings/glencar-teashed/
- Slow Adventure – http://slowadventure.ie/
Things to Do
Here is some info on what to do when staying at Tawnylust Lodge – Nuala’s Top Tips on What to Do
- Lavender Cafe Glenfarne – https://www.facebook.com/glenfarne.lavender/
- Osta Manorhamilton – https://www.facebook.com/OstaW8/
- Gurns Bar Manorhamilton – https://www.facebook.com/Gurns-Bar-1494734677523611/
- Fulacht Fiadh Cafe Manorhamilton – https://www.facebook.com/fulachtfiadhcafe/
- The Loft Restaurant and Cafe Manorhamilton – https://theloftmanorhamilton.com/
- The Selkie Gasatro Pub Tullaghan- https://www.facebook.com/theselkieleitrim/
- The Riverbank in Dromahair – https://riverbankrestaurant.ie/
They all do takeaways also and there are pizzerias, Chinese and fast food takeaways. Advance booking always advised!